Publication date: Oct 03, 2019
RPA, which is expected to impact most jobs, will likely add capacity, reduce staffing costs and reduce human error by automating tasks that are manual, repetitive and rules-based processes.
|Computer science education|
- Toward clinical digital phenotyping: a timely opportunity to consider purpose, quality, and safety.
- Automated SNOMED CT concept and attribute relationship detection through a web-based implementation of cTAKES.
- Moving Towards an EHR Data Quality Framework: The MIRACUM Approach.
- The FDA Looks Inward as It Tackles Interoperability
- Perceptions of precision medicine among diverse dementia caregivers and professional providers.