Publication date: Oct 03, 2019
About one in adult respondents in a recent survey said that their healthcare providers offered telehealth visits, and just 4 percent reported having had a telehealth visit in the previous year.
- How precision medicine is changing laboratory services
- Precision Medicine Adoption of Emerging Methods of Evaluation and Therapy
- Demand for Precision Medicine: A Discrete-Choice Experiment and External Validation Study.
- AI, telehealth are among technologies to rapidly expand in 2020
- The Sociobehavioral Phenotype: Applying a Precision Medicine Framework to Social Determinants of Health