Publication date: Oct 04, 2019
I have been studying and treating cancer for 35 years, and here’s what I know about the progress made in that time: There has been far less than it appears.
- Dr. Jack West of City of Hope Shares Why Time-Strapped Community Oncologists Aren’t Applying Precision Medicine
- Zurich Immuno-Oncology Symposium, Single Cell Screening in Precision Medicine: Burkhard Becher
- Bridging a Critical Gap: Using AI to Avoid Wasteful Treatments, Unnecessary Tests and Poor Outcomes
- Who Owns Your Data? Agency, Autonomy, and Inclusivity in the Digital Age
- Dr. Dan Peterson – Precision medicine and artificial intelligence