Publication date: Oct 07, 2019
The aim of this study is to improve knowledge about mechanical gait assistance combined with virtual reality efficiency in gait recovery for Parkinson’s patients. It is hypothesised that 12 sessions of 30 minutes each, over a 4 weeks period, of antigravity treadmill rehabilitation combined with virtual reality treatment is effective for increase gait autonomy in patients with Parkinson’s disease.
- Combining transcranial direct-current stimulation with gait training in patients with neurological disorders: a systematic review.
- Dual Task and Virtuality Training Innovation to Improve Balance, Posture and Gait in Patients With Parkinson Disease
- Augmented Reality Treadmill Training in Patients With Parkinson’s Disease
- Effects of Dry Needling on Function, Muscle Tone and Quality of Life in Parkinson’s Disease
- Dental Appliance for Parkinson’s Disease