Publication date: Oct 07, 2019
For instance, New York City-based Healthix has started sending -smart alerts” triggered by changes in diagnoses or lab values.
|City of London|
|New York City|
- For Precision Medicine to Achieve Its Potential, Life Science Leaders Embrace New Data and AI Models
- Garbage in, garbage out? Solve data preprocessing with Gabe Musso | Talking Precision Medicine #14
- September 2019 i2b2 tranSMART Monthly Community Call
- AI in medicine with Dr. Eric Topol
- Here’s How Big Data Analytics is Changing the Face of Precision Medicine
- Perceptions of precision medicine among diverse dementia caregivers and professional providers.