Publication date: Oct 08, 2019
In honor of breast cancer awareness month, Dr. Erica Stringer-Reasor joins us to discuss how breast cancer has led the way in the adoption of precision medicine. Dr. Stringer-Reasor is an expert in the field of breast cancer, a fast-rising star in cancer research and Assistant Professor of Hematology Oncology at the University of Alabama, Birmingham.
- Computational metabolism modeling predicts risk of distant relapse-free survival in breast cancer patients.
- Advancing cancer diagnostics with artificial intelligence and spectroscopy: identifying chemical changes associated with breast cancer.
- Available and emerging molecular markers in the clinical management of breast cancer.
- Nigel Russell: Creating a Community of Precision Medicine Leaders by Leveraging the Media to Drive Innovation
- Phenotypic sub-types of obstructive sleep apnea: a challenge and opportunity for precision medicine.
- The Coming Age of Molecular Medicine
- Dr. Jack West of City of Hope Shares Why Time-Strapped Community Oncologists Aren’t Applying Precision Medicine
- AHA: Precision Medicine Could Improve Heart Failure Treatment