Publication date: Nov 03, 2019
Researchers from the Regenstrief Institute and Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis have developed novel methods for extracting data on patient symptoms from electronic health records.
|Indiana University||Academic disciplines|
|Indianapolis||Healthcare in Indianapolis|
- Liquid biopsy in the clinical management of bladder cancer: current status and future developments.
- Integrating pharmacogenomics into the electronic health record by implementing genomic indicators.
- Developing a FHIR-based EHR Phenotyping Framework: A Case Study for Identification of Patients with Obesity and Multiple Comorbidities from Discharge Summaries.
- How Real-World Data Could Advance Clinical Trials, Precision Medicine
- The Use of NLP to Improve Phenotype Extraction for Precision Medicine
- DNAnexus Connect 2019: Leveraging Translational Research for Advancement of Drug Development
- Medical device surveillance with electronic health records