Publication date: Nov 05, 2019
November 04, 2019 – Shriners Hospitals for Children is partnering with Genome Medical to offer high-quality genomic services and precision medicine for pediatric patients.
The collaboration will ensure that families and patients receiving next-generation DNA sequencing through the new Genomics Institute at Shriners Hospital will have access to Genome Medical’s network of clinical genetic specialists.
-Genome Medical is excited to be part of this strategic partnership with Shriners Hospitals for Children to advance pediatric genomics research and improve the quality of care through genome-informed diagnosis and treatment,” said Lisa Alderson, co-founder and CEO of Genome Medical.
We are changing that by joining together with Shriners Hospitals to offer easy access to leading clinical genetics specialists via virtual care, typically with next day appointments, to ensure every child has access to appropriate genetic care to guide personalized treatment plans. “
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital of Miami partnered with Rady Children’s Institute for Genomic Medicine and Sanford Health to offer whole genome sequencing tests to pediatric patients.
- Shriners Hospitals launches genomics institute for precision medicine
- The Use of NLP to Improve Phenotype Extraction for Precision Medicine
- Population Whole Exome Screening: Primary Care Provider Attitudes About Preparedness, Information Avoidance, and Nudging.
- $3.7M Grant Supports Precision Medicine, Genomics Database
- Understanding Precision Medicine And AI Within The Life Cycle Of Technology Revolutions