Publication date: Nov 05, 2019
Dr Per Sikora, Head Bioinformatician, Sahlgrenska and Head of Facility, SciLifeLabs translational research facility Clinical Genomics Gothenburg.
Presenting at the SAPHIRe best practice in personalised health workshop.
Presentation title: Precision medicine in Sweden, challenges and opportunities
17th and 18th October 2019 Riddel Hall, Belfast.
- Genomics & Precision Medicine – Prof. Kathryn North
- Clinical Computational Oncology for Precision Cancer Medicine
- Keynote: The Algorithm for Precision Medicine
- Stanford Medicine Big Data Precision Health 2018
- Whole-genome sequencing-based diagnostics for cancer precision medicine
- Panel: A Look Into the Crystal Ball – What Does the Future Hold for Gene Editing?
- Super Session 4 NLSDays 2019 – Cancer Precision Medicine
- DNAnexus Connect 2019: Leveraging Translational Research for Advancement of Drug Development
- Challenges to Precision Medicine for Anti-Cancer Immunotherapy
- Precision Medicine: The Function of Receptor Occupancy Assays in Drug Development
- The Genomics of Justice with David Mittelman | Talking Precision Medicine #15
- How Digital Technology Can Empower Healthcare Consumers