Publication date: Nov 05, 2019
Glowing Bear is a cohort selection user interface for the TranSMART clinical data warehouse. In recent years, features for several use cases have been added: time series data, standard ontologies, family relations, sample-level lab data. Meanwhile, the structure of the platform has been transformed to be more modular and maintainable. We give an overview of the added features and the changes to the data model and architecture.
Presented at the i2b2 tranSMART Foundation 2019 Fall European Symposium on 9 October 2019 in TcFCbingen, Germany. https://transmartfoundation.org/tubingen-2019/
- Leaf: an open-source, model-agnostic, data-driven web application for cohort discovery and translational biomedical research.
- October 15 2019 i2b2 tranSMART Monthly Community Call
- MaveDB: an open-source platform to distribute and interpret data from multiplexed assays of variant effect.
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) as a Meta Model to Integrate Common Data Models: Development of a Tool and Quantitative Validation Study.
- Developing a FHIR-based EHR Phenotyping Framework: A Case Study for Identification of Patients with Obesity and Multiple Comorbidities from Discharge Summaries.