Publication date: Nov 05, 2019
Personalised medicine: a disruptive driver of change for societal benefit. Professor Tony Bjourson, Ulster University.
Riddel Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland 17th October 2019.
- Panel: A Look Into the Crystal Ball – What Does the Future Hold for Gene Editing?
- Whole-genome sequencing-based diagnostics for cancer precision medicine
- Super Session 4 NLSDays 2019 – Cancer Precision Medicine
- DNAnexus Connect 2019: Leveraging Translational Research for Advancement of Drug Development
- Keynote: The Algorithm for Precision Medicine
- Is the microbiome about to change medicine for good?
- A tailored molecular profiling programme for children with cancer to identify clinically actionable genetic alterations.
- New Ocean Unveils Intelligent Health Analytics for Personalized Medicine
- Genomics & Precision Medicine – Prof. Kathryn North
- How Real-World Data Could Advance Clinical Trials, Precision Medicine
- Can Precision Medicine Be a Win-Win for All Stakeholders?
- How Digital Technology Can Empower Healthcare Consumers
- The Genomics of Justice with David Mittelman | Talking Precision Medicine #15
- Clinical Computational Oncology for Precision Cancer Medicine