Publication date: Nov 05, 2019
Opioid addiction is easily one of the top widespread healthcare issues facing the U. S., and research indicates we’re nowhere near achieving any kind . ..
- $1.2 million federal grant expands internship program, allows doctoral students to fight opioid crisis head-on
- Prevent Opioid Overdose Deaths: A Call for Specific Prescribing Laws and Physician Oversight
- A new system to measure pain more accurately could help fight the opioid addiction crisis
- Doctors Are ‘well-Intentioned But Under-Prepared’ To Treat Patients Struggling With Opioid Use: Report
- Facing the Opioid Crisis Together: Mental Health (Patrick & Ramon)
- EnRICH Webinar Conducting Opioid Research on MCH Populations