Publication date: Nov 06, 2019
Christian Blank, MD, PhD, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, outlines how we might be able to predict resistance to targeted therapies in melanoma patients. This interview took place at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2019 congress in Barcelona, Spain.
- Melanoma highlights from ESMO 2019
- Melanoma musings: Dr Ascierto’s trial updates from ESMO
- Switch to checkpoint inhibition after targeted therapy at time of progression or during on-going response: a retrospective single centre experience in patients with BRAF mutated melanoma.
- ESMO 2019: 5-year Update of Checkmate 067
- ESMO 2019: 3-year Update of the Checkmate 238 Phase 3 Trial for Adjuvant Therapy