Publication date: Nov 07, 2019
Industry experts discuss how AI and data analytics help scientists and researchers improve patient care. Groundbreaking technologies aid molecular diagnostics and analyze data patterns to provide better treatments. What is needed to make personalized medicine more ubiquitous and more accessible to patients and researchers?
Moderator: Dr. Bambi De La Rosa, Micron; Panelists: Dr, Joe Gray, OHSU; Dr. Manish Kohli, Moffitt Cancer Center; Dr. Hesaam Esfandyarpour, GenapSys
- Professor Tony Bjourson presents at SAPHIRe Best practice in personalised health workshop.
- Building the Team to Decode Biology with Tina Larson | Talking Precision Medicine #16
- Clinical Computational Oncology for Precision Cancer Medicine
- Applications of Bioinformatics in Cancer.
- Keynote: The Algorithm for Precision Medicine
- How Artifical Intelligence Is Advancing Precision Medicine