Publication date: Nov 06, 2019
Only about one in 10 discharged hospital patients given access to their electronic medical records go online to take a look, a U. S. study suggests.
|Computer science education|
- Medical device surveillance with electronic health records
- EHRs help to identify symptom clusters in cancer patients
- How Real-World Data Could Advance Clinical Trials, Precision Medicine
- Integrating pharmacogenomics into the electronic health record by implementing genomic indicators.
- Developing a FHIR-based EHR Phenotyping Framework: A Case Study for Identification of Patients with Obesity and Multiple Comorbidities from Discharge Summaries.
- Text messaging adds considerations for EHR documentation
- The Use of NLP to Improve Phenotype Extraction for Precision Medicine
- DNAnexus Connect 2019: Leveraging Translational Research for Advancement of Drug Development