Publication date: Nov 08, 2019
David Polsky, MD, PhD, discusses potential applications of circulating tumor DNA as a biomarker in melanoma.
- Dr. Weber on Biomarker Data From CheckMate-238 for Melanoma
- Dr. Long on Including Patients With Melanoma Who Have Brain Mets on Clinical Trials
- Dr. Long on Nivolumab/Ipilimumab in Patients with Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Dr. Weber on the Future of Checkpoint Inhibitors in Melanoma
- Dr. Luke on Treatment Options in Metastatic Melanoma
- ESMO 2019: 3-year Update of the Checkmate 238 Phase 3 Trial for Adjuvant Therapy
- ESMO 2019: 5-year Update of Checkmate 067
- Updates in Melanoma by Yiyi Yan, M.D., Ph.D. | Preview
- Major pathologic response on biopsy (MPRbx) in patients with advanced melanoma treated with anti-PD-1: evidence for an early, on-therapy biomarker of response.
- ‘Truly Amazing’: Huge Change in Melanoma Prognosis
- Stand Up To Cancer’s Convergence Research Team Discusses Immunotherapy Treatments
- Validation of Circulating Tumor DNA Assays for Detection of Metastatic Melanoma.