Publication date: Nov 09, 2019
CME credits: 0.25 Valid until: 09-11-2020 Claim your CME credit at https://reachmd.com/programs/cme/family-planning-with-ms-closing-the-gaps/10778/ Both male and female patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) face many questions and concerns when starting a family. And since this rapidly advancing area often leads to challenging questions for and from patients, this activity reviews case scenarios often faced by healthcare professionals when treating and counseling their patients with MS.
- Young Adult Series | Growing Up with MS – Part 1 | Episode 13
- Making the Right Medication Choices | Episode 11
- Progress in MS Research Live Stream
- Efficacy and Safety of Alemtuzumab in Patients of African Descent with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis: 8-Year Follow-up of CARE-MS I and II (TOPAZ Study).
- Expert Insights on an Oral Treatment for Relapsing Forms of MS