Publication date: Nov 12, 2019
Google is engaged with one of the U. S.’s largest health-care systems on a project to collect and crunch the detailed personal-health information of millions of people across 21 states.
|Health Care||World Wide Web|
- Dr Eric Topol on the Importance of the “All of Us” Project
- Genomics & Precision Medicine – Prof. Kathryn North
- Clinical Computational Oncology for Precision Cancer Medicine
- Whole-genome sequencing-based diagnostics for cancer precision medicine
- Stanford Medicine Big Data Precision Health 2018