Publication date: Nov 12, 2019
But this isn’t an issue because smartphone manufacturers and wireless carriers use an interoperable platform. The technology needed to digitally connect systems and devices across disparate systems in health care already exists. Data from health systems, physician offices, health plans, medical technology firms, biopharma companies, and government agencies still exist in their own siloes.
- How Digital Technology Can Empower Healthcare Consumers
- Why interoperability matters to the current and future state of healthcare
- The 9 Biggest Technology Trends That Will Transform Medicine And Healthcare In 2020
- Google to Buy Fitbit, Amping Up Wearables Race
- Implementation best practices: The optimal way to approach security