Publication date: Dec 02, 2019
Associate Professor Robyn Saw, a surgeon from Melanoma Institute Australia, gives an insight into the latest surgical treatments for melanoma intervention and how different disciplines are collaborating with the ultimate mission of zero deaths from melanoma.
- Oncology Today with Dr Neil Love: Melanoma 2019
- The Role and Necessity of Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy for Invasive Melanoma.
- The Latest Treatments for Melanoma – An Overview
- Acral malignant melanoma; emphasis on the primary metastasis and the usefulness of preoperative ultrasound for sentinel lymph node metastasis.
- Current management of patients with melanoma who are found to be sentinel node-positive.
- Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Melanoma
- Cardiac metastases in melanoma
- FDA-MRA Approaches to Neoadjuvant Treatment in Melanoma: Panel Discussion