Publication date: Dec 02, 2019
Professor Richard Scolyer, Co-Medical Director at Melanoma Institute Australia, discusses the role of the pathologist in melanoma research, diagnosis, prognosis, sentinel node biposy and personalised medicine. The pathologist always has your back when it comes to melanoma care.
- FDA-MRA Approaches to Neoadjuvant Treatment in Melanoma: Panel Discussion
- Oncology Today with Dr Neil Love: Melanoma 2019
- The Latest Treatments for Melanoma – An Overview
- Current role of sentinel lymph node biopsy in the management of cutaneous melanoma: A UK consensus statement.
- Cardiac metastases in melanoma
- Current management of patients with melanoma who are found to be sentinel node-positive.