Publication date: Nov 01, 2019
In an Editorial, Guest Editors Alexander Tsai, Margarita Alegria and Steffanie Strathdee discuss the accompanying Special Issue on Substance Use, Misuse and Dependence.
Tsai, A.C., Alegr’ia, M., and Strathdee, S.A. Addressing the context and consequences of substance use, misuse, and dependence: A global imperative. 04308. 2019 PLoS Med (16):11.
|disease||MESH||neonatal abstinence syndrome|
- Stigma as a fundamental hindrance to the United States opioid overdose crisis response.
- Suspected heroin-related overdoses incidents in Cincinnati, Ohio: A spatiotemporal analysis.
- Prescription of benzodiazepines, z-drugs, and gabapentinoids and mortality risk in people receiving opioid agonist treatment: Observational study based on the UK Clinical Practice Research Datalink and Office for National Statistics death records.
- The effectiveness of prescription drug monitoring programs at reducing opioid-related harms and consequences: a systematic review.
- Frequency of cannabis and illicit opioid use among people who use drugs and report chronic pain: A longitudinal analysis.
- Fentanyl assisted treatment: a possible role in the opioid overdose epidemic?