Publication date: Dec 02, 2019
In an effort to address the critical public health need for new, safer and more effective medicines .. . Prescription opioids are generally effective for the immediate and temporary treatment of severe pain, such as after trauma or surgery.
|Trauma Surgery||Acute pain|
- Deep brain stimulation is being tested to treat opioid addiction
- Statements from the five pharmacy chains that ordered the most opioids
- Relieving acute pain (RAP) study: a proof-of-concept protocol for a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- The Opioid Epidemic: Past and Future
- Medicare and Pain Management
- Industry Voices-When it comes the opioid crisis, quality information and insights are needed