Publication date: Jan 13, 2020
Tech giant Google continues to face criticism for the company’s reported efforts to obtain the health records of millions of Americans without their awareness or consent.
|World Wide Web|
- The Digital Health Landscape In 2020 And Beyond
- AI IN MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS: How US health systems are using AI for diagnostic imaging, clinical decision support, and personalized medicine
- Ep#004: Improving Patient Recruitment for Clinical Trials with Christian Erb
- Tech giants have big ambitions in health, but do best when they stick to what they know
- Why Big Tech Companies Won’t Solve Healthcare’s Biggest Challenges