Publication date: Jan 13, 2020
Regulators are drawing up rules to help govern artificial intelligence in health care, looking to meet the challenge of overseeing technology that is constantly changing.
|Artificial Intelligence||Artificial intelligence|
|Computer science education|
- How AI is changing medicine, the role of physicians
- The future of artificial intelligence in health care
- Artificial Intelligence: Power for Civilisation – and for Better Healthcare.
- Dr. Eric Topol: How AI will restore ‘humanity of medicine’ this decade
- Is AI good or bad for medicine? 4 key opinions
- NAM: Healthcare must proceed with caution in adopting AI
- AI IN MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS: How US health systems are using AI for diagnostic imaging, clinical decision support, and personalized medicine
- Translational Bioinformatics: Biobanks in the Precision Medicine Era.