Publication date: Jan 14, 2020
Credit: CC0 Public Domain An in-depth look at the science of glycobiology and glycan diagnostics, and their promise in personalized medicine in the current post-genomic era are featured in a special issue of OMICS: A Journal of Integrative Biology.
This special issue was co-edited by Wei Wang, MD, Ph. D., Edith Cowan University (Joondalup, Australia) and Capital Medical University (Beijing, China), and Vural cD6zdemir, MD, Ph. D., Editor-in-Chief of OMICS: A Journal of Integrative Biology.
Vural cD6zdemir, MD, Ph. D., Editor-in-Chief of OMICS: A Journal of Integrative Biology states: “Carbohydrates and glycans matter for personalized medicine.
This OMICS special issue on glycomics and personalized glycomedicine signals the rise of glyco-theranostics as a new specialty in diagnostic medicine and systems science.
|disease||MESH||Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus|
- Using What We Already Have: Uncovering New Drug Repurposing Strategies in Existing Omics Data.
- Integrating omics for a better understanding of Inflammatory Bowel Disease: a step towards personalized medicine.
- Opportunities for Artificial Intelligence in Advancing Precision Medicine.
- Advancing neuro-oncology of glial tumors from big data and multidisciplinary studies.
- Bioinformatics Analysis of Metabolomics Data Unveils Association of Metabolic Signatures with Methylation in Breast Cancer.