Publication date: Jan 20, 2020
The study aims to examine the effect of buprenorphine on suicidal ideation in individuals with opioid use disorder, and to investigate the functional brain activity related to its potential anti-suicidal effect.
- Long-acting Buprenorphine vs. Naltrexone Opioid Treatments in CJS-involved Adults
- Understanding Buprenorphine for Use in Chronic Pain: Expert Opinion.
- Association between opioid analgesic therapy and initiation of buprenorphine management: An analysis of prescription drug monitoring program data.
- Combining Pregabalin (LYRICA®) With Lofexidine (LUCEMYRATM) to Treat OPIOID Withdrawal
- Perioperative Ketamine in Opioid-Tolerant Patients Undergoing Lumbar Spine Surgery