Publication date: Feb 11, 2020
Open Access PDF
Burke, L. and Frakt, A. Considering differential trends in opioid-related harm. 04631. 2020 Addiction.
- Rapid Assessment of Opioid Exposure and Treatment in Cities Through Robotic Collection and Chemical Analysis of Wastewater.
- Addressing the Opioid Crisis: Ending Over-Prescription
- Preventing opioid overdose with peer-administered naloxone: findings from a rural state.
- Developing a clinical decision support for opioid use disorders: a NIDA center for the clinical trials network working group report.
- Opioid prescribing patterns among medical providers in the United States, 2003-17: retrospective, observational study.
- Outcomes Associated with Medications for Opioid Use Disorder Among Persons Hospitalized for Infective Endocarditis.