Publication date: Feb 11, 2020
In a world first, a medicine developed by artificial intelligence may be used to treat patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. The news is remarkable and hints that in the future, AI may help drug development become faster and more efficiently than ever before.
|Obsessive Compulsive Disorder|
- Precision Medicine Leaps Ahead with Data Science: Bio-IT World 2020 to Highlight Data-Driven Approaches to Discovery
- AI-created drug to be used on humans for first time
- Medicine by machine: Is A.I. the cure for the world’s ailing drug industry?
- Precision Psychiatry Applications with Pharmacogenomics: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Approaches.
- The big opportunity in AI, genomics & precision medicine: UPMC clinical analytics chief Dr. Oscar Marroquin