Publication date: Feb 11, 2020
Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) has been used to treat opioid and methamphetamine addiction in previous studies, while no evidence was proved for patients methadone maintenance therapy with methamphetamine abuse. The aim of this study is to evaluating the effectiveness and safety of rTMS treatment for methamphetamine abuse in patients with methadone maintenance therapy.
- Effects of Pharmacological Stress and rTMS on Executive Function in Opioid Use Disorder
- Gamified M-Health Attention Bias Modification Intervention for Individuals with Opioid Use Disorder: Protocol for a Pilot Randomised Study.
- Incentives to Decrease Opioid Use – Pilot
- Oral Cannabidiol for Opioid Withdrawal
- Anti-suicidal Effects of Buprenorphine in Opioid Use Disorder
- Developing a clinical decision support for opioid use disorders: a NIDA center for the clinical trials network working group report.
- A rapid access to addiction medicine clinic facilitates treatment of substance use disorder and reduces substance use.
- Buprenorphine Plus Baclofen to Increase Analgesia in Healthy Volunteers