Publication date: Feb 12, 2020
A machine learning algorithm can predict whether an individual is likely to benefit from sertraline treatment using a neural signature, findings published Monday in Nature Biotechnology suggest.
|Nature Biotechnology||Medical algorithm|
- Psychoradiological Biomarkers for Psychopharmaceutical Effects.
- RefDNN: a reference drug based neural network for more accurate prediction of anticancer drug resistance.
- Precision Psychiatry Applications with Pharmacogenomics: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Approaches.
- Integrating radiomics into holomics for personalised oncology: from algorithms to bedside.
- Intellectual Structure and Evolutionary Trends of Precision Medicine Research: Coword Analysis.
- Inflammatix + AWS: Point-of-care Precision Medicine using Transcriptomics and Machine Learning
- Pharmacogenomics: An evolving clinical tool for precision medicine.
- Diverse approaches to predicting drug-induced liver injury using gene-expression profiles.
- DESTINY – An Innovative Platform for Personalized Medicine from Doctors for Doctors & Patients