Publication date: Mar 24, 2020
Jennifer Maggiore shares her tech predictions for 2020 including AI (artificial intelligence), AR (augmented reality), how 5G (5th generation wireless technology) will change our communications, and how medicine will continue to become more personalized.
|Artificial Intelligence||Technology forecasting|
|Augmented Reality||Internet of things|
- Meet the viruses that are saving lives with Rob McBride | Talking Precision Medicine #19
- March 2020 i2b2 tranSMART Monthly Community Call
- Automating Automation – How close are we to Artificial Intelligence impact?
- The Business of Integrating New Diagnostic Technologies into Clinical Care
- Roger Blumberg – The Rhetoric of Enhancement and the Reality of Technology